This website is prepared and operated by DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical. You are requested to read carefully the following conditions before use of this website (hereinafter “use conditions”).
Once you start using this website, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted all the use conditions.
1. Contents of this website are protected by the Copyright Act and any illegal duplication is prohibited.
Contents of this website are possessed and administered by DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical, and they are protected worldwide by Copyright Act.
- It is prohibited to use, copy or reprint data which have been downloaded from this website for any purposes other than originally intended without prior consent of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical.
- It is prohibited to modify and further duplicate contents of data.
- It is prohibited to supply to any third party for sale or transfer of data which have been downloaded from this website.
2. The rights of trademark, service mark, trade name and the like are protected, and any use without prior written permission of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical is prohibited.
The trade mark, service mark, trade name, trade dress (appearance, design, etc.) and products on this website are protected not only in Japan but also in the rest of the world. Any of them must not be used without prior written consent of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical for any purpose other than displaying to identify products and services of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical.
We use the following trademarks with permission where necessary.
- ECHO GUM® ： Trademark of CP Kelco ApS and DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical Co., Ltd.
- KELCOGEL® ： Trademark of CP Kelco ApS
- SODA-LO® ： Trademark of Tate & Lyle Technology Limited
3. DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical does not take any responsibility for any damage which may arise from use of this website.
DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical makes reasonable efforts to post the latest and accurate information on this website. However, DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical neither takes any responsibility for nor warrant accuracy, suitability or completeness of such information whether explicitly or implicitly. Every visitor to this website is deemed to agree to use or access to at his or her own risk this website and/or linked site(s). DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical does not take any responsibility whatsoever for any damage which may arise as a result of use of, access to or impossibility of access to this website and/or linked website(s) or which may arise from any error in contents of this website or as a result of belief in wrong information in this website.
4. DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical has a right to delete, revise or modify contents of this website at any time.
This website is intended only to provide reference to site visitors. DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical reserves a right to delete, revise or modify contents of this website in any way at any time for any reason without any prior notice and takes no responsibility for any result which may arise from any of such changes.
5. DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical has freedom to use any information or material provided.
DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical is not obligated to keep in confidence any information or material of site visitors other than their personal information which have been provided at the inquiry sections of this website. DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical is entitled to use freely for any purposes including duplicating and displaying the relevant information or materials.
6. A prior approval of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical is required on linkage to this website.
In the event this website is designated to be linked, a prior approval of DSP Gokyo Food & Chemical is needed.
7. With respect to the governing law and the court of competent jurisdiction:
These conditions of use are governed and interpreted by laws of Japan. Any dispute which may arise in connection with these conditions of use shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Osaka District Court.